Advice SMS

*
Time is too slow 4 those who wait, too swift 4 those who fear, too long 4 those who grieve, too short 4 those rejoice but 4 those who have true friend like u time is eternity.

*
Loving, knowing that you are going to get hurt is like living knowing that you are going to die. But not loving so you don't get hurt is like killing yourself before you die

*
Please remind me 2 remind U about reminding me to send U this reminder that reminds me of reminding U that U never have to remind me 2 remember U, I ALWAYS DO

*
How many times I told you to take care of your things... now see what you have done... you had left your heart with me... Don't worry. I will take care of it.

*
God knows your future. He may not reveal it to you, but he will walk with you and the future unfolds. Don't trust the stars; trust the ONE who made them.

*
Time is too slow 4 those who wait, too swift 4 those who fear, too long 4 those who grieve, too short 4 those rejoice but 4 those who have true friend like u time is eternity

*
Some of the best moments in life:- Lying in bed listening to the rain outside... Thinking about the person you love... A long drive on a calm road... Finding money in your old jeans just w

*
ya ilahi aabroh rakhna bara nazuq zamana hai dilo may kufur rakhte hain bazahir dostana hai

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NAVIGATION