Love SMS

*
My love, I have tried with all my being
to grasp a form comparable to thine own,
but nothing seems worthy;
I know now why Shakespeare could not
compare his love to a summer's day.
It would be a crime to denounce the beauty
of such a creature as thee,
to simply cast away the precision
God had placed in forging you.
Each facet of your being
whether it physical or spiritual
is an ensnarement
from which there is no release.
But I do not wish release.
I wish to stay entrapped forever.
With you for all eternity.
Our hearts, always as one

*
If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

*
New style of proposing a girl..
I hv spent many sleepless nites in ur luv n i dnt want my son 2 do d same 4 ur daughter. So lets mk them
brother n sister.

*
False people are
are like
STONES they are
SCATTERED every
where....
True people
are like
DIAMOND
they are REAR!!!
Hello<>
DIAMOND<>

*
I have liked many but loved one,yet no-one has been as sweet as u.I'd stand and wait in the worlds longest
queue, just for the pleasure of a moment with u.Love you.

*
There is no special occasion today,
no reason to text,
no news to share,
and no problems to air.
It's just one of those times I wish to say
I REMEMBERED U!

*
SOMETIMES we mUst be HURTin order to GROW FAIL in order to KNOWLOSE in order to GAIN & SOMETIMES
wE havE to be B R O K E N so we can be WHOLE again!

*
As I watched the ants crawl up the wall, I noticed that no matter how busy they r, they still communicate
with each other. Hope we'll be like them, in touch always.

*
Dedicate time to enjoy, it's the secret of youth. Dedicate time for friends, it's the path to happiness.
Dedicate time to luv n b loved, it's source of joy n satisfaction

*
True meaning of love... if its bcoz of his eyes or his lips or great body,its not love..it lust! if its bec of his
inteligence or insyt about life,its not love, its admiration! if its bec he cries evertym u try to leave, its not
love .. its pity! if its bec he makes u 4get to study and sleep, its not love..its infatuation! love is when u do
not know y u sim 2 b attractd 2 a person...love has its rison...and dat reason is unknown!

*
As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
To be in ur arms, I can't wait any longer.
Look into my eyes & u'll see that it's true,
Day & night my thoughts r of U


*
It's hard to find someone whom you truly love, much less to find someone who loves you as much. When the chance comes, don't ever let go.

*
It's hard to find someone whom you truly love, much less to find someone who loves you as much. When the chance comes, don't ever let go.

*
"24 Sweet hours make 1 Sweet day"!
"7 Sweet days make 1 Sweet week"!
"4 Sweet week make 1 Sweet month"!
but... " 1 sweet person like "U" makes entire life sweet!

*
Love is like a cloud... love is like a dream... love is 1 word and everything in between... love is a fairytale come true... Coz I found love when I found U.

*
Trying to forget someone you loved is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

*
LoVe iS LiKe QuiCkSanD - ThE DeEpEr yOu FaLL iN iT ThE HaRdeR iT iS tO GeT OuT

*
You showed me how it is to be loved. Now I know what really love is. 1 day we will be together forever. I can't wait to hold you in my arms again.

*
You're eyes are soft en tender,as sweet as they can be.There's one thing you must remember, you are the one for me!!!


*
Let me start by saying that I thank to Allah every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I know you've said we could do foolish things

*
love is pure
love is pure
love is sure
love is sweet poision
that doctors cant cure

*
The smallest word is
The smallest word is I, the sweetest word is Love and the dearest person in the world is you. thats why I Love You :)

*
When it RAINS..
When it RAINS.. U doNT c da sun.. BuT ITS THERE.. Hope we kan b LYK DAT ..
We doNT C EAch ada buT WE´l alwaYS B dER 4 EÄCH oDA

*
What is love?
What is love? Those who don't like it call it responsibility. Those who play with it call it a game. Those who don't have it call it a dream. Those who understand it call it destiny. And me, I call it you.

*
Love is like Iodex
Love is like Iodex
ohh, aah, auch dour bhagaye
Love is like Pepsi
Yeh dil mangay aur
Love is like Supereme
Yehi to hai wo apna pann
Love is like Nokia
Connecting People
Love is like Waves
Nam hi kaafi hay
Love is like Gold Leaf
bachon ki pohonch say door rakhain
Love is like Wah
Dil jeetnay ka meetha andaz
Love is like Samsung
Everyone is Invited
Love is like Habib Oil
kyun kay Dil ka mamla hay""

*
I may be innocent to know
I may be innocent to know what love is, I may not show it to you. I may not love you u the way it should be, but Im always willing to love u the way i understand it(((LOVE U ALWAYZZZZZZZZ)))

*
Please My Cuty!!!Spell out ur
Please My Cuty!!!Spell out ur ingredients bcoz I miked 100kgs of sugar,80 kgs of chocolate, 50 kgs of honey and I still cant make a sweetheart like u....

*
1111111111111122222222222
111111111111112222222222222233333333333333
444444444444445555555555555566666666666666
777777777777778888888888888899999999999999
Ad each row with EACH OTHER,what ever the TOTAL comes, That much HOW I NEED U,I THINK ABOUT U, n I LOVE U...!!!n HOPE U FEEL THE SAME...!!!

*
How much Love in ur Heart for Me...?
How much Love in ur Heart for Me...?
Chooooooooose.......?
100 % (Call Me)
50 % (Sms Me)
25 % (Only a Miss Call)
0% (No Answer)

*
4ever & ever i`l be by ur side, & if u r afraid of the world i`l help u to hide,bcuz.....1 thousand deaths i rather die....than ever see u hurt or cry...

*
If somw one ask me what is mean by love, I would sit next 2 u, pull
u close 2 me, put my armsaround u and say proudly this s t.

*
LOVE is Special
LOVE is Sweet
LOVE is what makes
Life complete
LOVE is giving
LOVE is Kind
LOVE is Joy
& Peace of Mind
Love is Laughter
Seldom Tears
Sharing Caring
Through the Year
LOVE is more than words Express
But mostly
\"LOVE IS HAPPINESS\"

*
U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart, U may be out of my reach but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to u but u will always be special to me!!

*
LOVE~*
*~CARE~*
*~INSPIRATIONS~*
*~KINDNESS~*
These R Few Words Which Cum In My MIND,As I Think Of U!!! :-)

*
When i was walking alone, i wish that i can reach the end of the road.......But when u walked with me i wish the road never ends.

*
Meaning of rose colours...
Red 4 Love..
Yellow 4 Special Friend..
White 4 Peace..
Black 4 Hate & Darkness..
Pink 4 Likeness..
So Plz Choose One Roz Colour 4 Me!!!

*
If I hav a Heart Attack, then
that's all bcuz of u, cuz,
u r in my heart with anothor heart
that is ur heart,
which is striking my heart and say,
I LOVE U! (That's Seceret)

*
"I TRUST U" is a better
"I TRUST U" is a better compliment than "I LOVE U" because you may not always trust the person you love but u can always love the person you trust

*
"I TRUST U" is a better
"I TRUST U" is a better compliment than "I LOVE U" because you may not always trust the person you love but u can always love the person you trust

*
the nominies 4 nice lovers r
the nominies 4 nice lovers r
YOU
YOU!
YOU!!
YOU!!!!
YOU!!!!!
n the winner is
ME
bcoz ihav
YOU!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NAVIGATION