Wife SMS

*
Wife: If I die what will u do? Husband: Main paagal ho jaun ga! Wife: Will u marry again after I die? Husband: Pagal kuch bhi kar sakta hai

*
Wife: What is so interesting in me? Husband: I dont know the meaning of interesting!!!

*
Wife: Main tumhari yaad mein 15 din mein hi aadhi ho gayi hun, mujhe lene kab aa rahe ho? Husband: 15 din aur ruk jao�

*
Husband 2 Wife : Did u Have any boyfriend before marriage ?? Wife remains silent �� Husband : Mai is Khamoshi ko kya samjhu ?? Wife : Abbe gin ne to De�.

*
Wife : Do you want dinner? Husband : Sure, what are my choices? Wife : Yes and no.

*
What is the Difference Between Mother & Wife ? A - One Woman Brings U into this world crying� & the other ensures U Continue to do so.

*
Interviewer to Millionaire: To whom do you owe your success as a millionaire?� Millionaire: �I owe everything to my wife.� Interviewer: �Wow, she must be some woman. Interviewer: �What we

*
Wife: You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why? Darling : When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears. Wife: You

*
wife:honey,what r u looking 4? husband: nothing wife:why have u been reading our marriage certificate 4 an hour ? husband: i was just looking 4 the expiry date

*
Husband asks: Do you know the meaning of WIFE? It means� Without Information, Fighting Everytime! WIFE says: No darling , it means :- With Idiot For Ever

*
Husband:u will never succeed in making that dog obey u! Wife:Nonsense it�s only a matter of patience, I had a lot of trouble with u at first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NAVIGATION