Friendship SMS

*
One day Friendship and Love met.
One day Friendship and Love met. Love asked why do you exists when I am here, friendship ans I am here to leave smile where u leave tears.

*
Hold 10 Roses in Ur Hands
Hold 10 Roses in Ur Hands & Stand Opposite to the Mirror,
U'll see 11 Roses & among them, the most Beautiful Rose in the World is U my dear friend....

*
incoming is free for me
When ur alone, When ur crying, When ur upset, Don't think of me!! just call me coz incoming is free for me.. my friend!!

*
Some friends r worth 2b thrown,
Some friends r worth 2b thrown, Some r good 2 keep, Some r 2b treasured 4 ever, and i think ur one 2 b kept 4 ever.

*
There r many stars but the Moon is u
There r many stars but the Moon is u. There r many friends but the Sweet one is u. To forget me is now up t@ u. To forget u is something i will never ever do

*
A good friend is like a computer
A good friend is like a computer, Enter your life ,'Save' u in their heart, 'format' ur problam 'shift' u to opportunities & never 'delete' u from 'memory'!

*
I cant find a reason why God gave U to me
I cant find a reason why God gave U to me , but that is not the question to b asked,May b the question is how did God knew that i needed a friend like U...

*
Hold 10 Roses in ur hand
Hold 10 Roses in ur hand & stand opposite of the mirror, U'll see 11 Roses & among them, the most Beautiful rose in the World is U my dear friend...

*
The recipe of friendship
The recipe of friendship:, 1 cup of sharing.. 2 cups of caring.. 3 cups of forgiveness &hugs.. mixx all these together to make friends 4 ever..


*
Have a "HEART" that never breaks,
Have a "HEART" that never breaks, Have a"SMILE" that never fades, HAve a touch that never Hurt$, Have a "FRIENDSHIP" that naver ends , Like Ours!

*
keep the lamp of friendship burning with oil of love
keep the lamp of friendship burning with oil of love, bcoz sun rise in east and sets in west but friendship rises in HEART and sets after DEATH!

*
Friendship is a little more trust
Friendship is a little more trust, a little more laugh, a little less cry, a little more luv, a little less fight a little more "WE" & a little Less "I"!

*
If i get ur Smile, I dont need Flowers,
If i get ur Smile, I dont need Flowers,If i get ur Voice, I dont need Music, If u speack to me, I dont need anybody else,U just b my Friend, I dont need the world!

*
1 advice-take care, 1 Request-dont change
1 advice-take care, 1 Request-dont change, 1 Wish dont forget me, 1 Lie-I Hate U, 1 Truth-I Miss U, 1 Hope-We 'll always be Good Friend!

*
plants are green and earth is blue,
plants are green and earth is blue, why ur so nice to me i want a clue, What ever may be the resone like u , b'coz in world like this, i will never get a friend like you!

*
Everyone hears what you say
Everyone hears what you say... Friends listen to what you say... Best friends listen to what you don't say...

*
Beauty is start of life, beauty is art of life,
Beauty is start of life, beauty is art of life, risk is part of life, and good friend is heart of life

*
How long shall we be friends? Do y
How long shall we be friends? Do you want a clue? As long as stars twinkle in the sky, as long as angels are there up high, till the water runs dry and till the day I die. We will be friends.

*
I can't b d best person in this world
I can't b d best person in this world, but I can be me. I may not b d sweetest, but I can b as sweet as I can b. I may not b d one for u, but I'll always b there for u.

*
You can eat and drink together,
You can eat and drink together, talk and laugh together, enjoy life together, but you are only real friends when you also cried together.

*
FRIENDSHIP isn't how U
FRIENDSHIP isn't how U forGet but how U forGive, Not how U liSten but how U UnderStand, Not what U see but how U feel, and not how U Let Go but how U hold oN!!!


*
Friends are like stars.
Friends are like stars. You can't always see them, But you know they are always there for you...



*
Our "Frenship" is a crossed cheque
Our "Frenship" is a crossed cheque of Rs HAPPY/- which v both have... when u feel upset and alone,withdraw it from my a/c. When u r too happy, deposit it in my a/c



*
A lovely star dropped on earth one
A lovely star dropped on earth one night.Asked me u want a million dollar or a good frnd?I had 2 choose million dollars coz, I already have u...



*
MY friendship is just like a rubber band
MY friendship is just like a rubber band, It is too flexible, Stretch it as much as u can, but if u leave it,it 'll hurt u a lot, really a lot!



*
Longest love is mother's love
Longest love is mother's love,Shotest love is other love, Sweetest love is Lover's love, but Strongest love is friend love., like u and me!



*
it's me..!
sweet but not honey, precious but not money, bright but not sunshine, Improves with time but not wine, dont know?? ,it's me..!


*
Morning is God's way of saying '1 more time
Morning is God's way of saying '1 more time .. Go, live life make a difference touch ones heart, encourage 1's mind inspire 1's soul & enjoy d day...' 1 more time.!


*
24 sweet hours makes 1 sweet day
24 sweet hours makes 1 sweet day! 7 Sweet day! makes 1 Sweet week! 4 Sweet weaks make 1 Sweet person like u meakes the life sweet!

*
Feelings R many but Words R few
Feelings R many but Words R few.. Clouds R dark, But Sky is blue.. Love is a paper, life is a glue Everything is false.. but Friendship s True...!!



*
When God open the windows of Heaven
When God open the windows of Heaven he saw me & asked "what is ur wish 2 day?" i said "Lord Take Care of the Dear One who is reading this SMS"!


*
Meeting you was fate,
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.

*
You'll always be my FRIEND,
this WORLD, where everything seems UNCERTAIN, only one thing is DEFINITE. You'll always be my FRIEND, beyond WORDS, beyond TIME & beyond DISTANCE!

*
Without friends like you, life is impossible!
Without humor, life sux. Without courage, life is hard. Without love, life is hopeless. Without friends like you, life is impossible!

*
FriEndSHiP iS A PRiCeLeSs GiFt
FriEndSHiP iS A PRiCeLeSs GiFt tHaT cAn'T Be BoUgHt Or SoLd, BuT To Have An UnDeRsTaNdiNg FriEnd iS FaR MoRe WoRtH tHaN GoLd~!

*
FRIENDSHIP isn't how U forGet
FRIENDSHIP isn't how U forGet but how U forGive, Not how U liSten but how U UnderStand, Not what U see but how U feel, and not how U Let Go but how U hold oN!!!

*
The Test of Friendship
the test oF friendship dosen't comes when u R 2GethEr. It cOmEs wHeN u ParT waYs & u ReaLizE tHat dEsPitE tHe dIsTanCe, thE fRiEndshIp iS sTilL tHeRe....

*
touches your heart.
A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

*
KeEping a FRIEND is As Difficult
KeEping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one. U sacrifice A lot To keep them. I may not have sacrificed enuf 4 u... but in my HEART I swear I'm keeping U..

*
Friendship is sweet when it’s new
Friendship is sweet when it’s new, Sweeter when its true, but sweetest when its u. When God gave friends he tried 2 b fair! When I got u, I got more than my share!

*
Ur validity of being my friend is going 2 b expired
Ur validity of being my friend is going 2 b expired today,plz recharge ur friendship immidetly by delivering 4-5 sweet & cool msgs.So hurry

*
Age appears to be best in some things
Age appears to be best in some things. Old wood best to burn. Old books best to read. Old rice best to eat and old friends best to keep

*
Friendship is not a Game to Play
Friendship is not a game to play, It is not a word to say, It doesn't start on March and ends on May, It is tomorrow, yesterday, today and everyday.

*
Moon said to me to leave your friend
Moon said to me, if ur friend is not messaging u why dont you leave ur friend.I looked at moon and said does ur sky ever leave u when u dont shine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NAVIGATION